Are you and your partner finding ways to fix serious problems in your relationship? You are not alone. Several couples today are seeking out marriage counseling and qualified therapists to assist them to resolve major issues in their relationships. The most vital thing for couples seeking couples and family therapy to understand is that no couple or family is immune to conflict.
Rough patches are an unavoidable part of sharing your life. Availing family therapy, marriage, or couples counseling services can teach intimate partners, married couples, and families new coping skills. If you are looking to act through relationship problems, online couples, or marriage counseling could be the help you need.
In this blog, eminent Delhi based Marriage and Family Counselor Shivani Misri Sadhoo talks about the advantages of online couple counseling.
Reasons People Have Gained from Online Counseling
When one thinks of couples counseling, marriage counseling, or family counseling, one may envision in-person therapy sessions in a traditional counseling clinic. When in-office therapy sessions are the only available option, some couples choose not to get marriage counseling. This is normally because they are uncomfortable with sharing personal details with a stranger in an office setup. Today, there are other alternatives for couples searching to gain the benefits of marriage counseling without the pressure of traditional clinic-based therapy sessions. Online marriage counseling is making it feasible for today’s couples to participate in marriage counseling and therapy sessions from wherever they want to be.
Counselor Shivani Misri Sadhoo says through website saarthicounsellingservices.com couples can take part in online marriage counseling sessions. When couples go for marriage counseling online they can safely and privately look for a therapist to connect within the comfort of their own environment. Looking for a therapist to provide marriage counseling through an online platform mostly feels less stressful because there is not as much direct contact, letting even the most private couples a method to find the support they need through private marriage counseling sessions.
Advantages of Marriage Counseling and Online Marriage Counseling
Taking participation in marriage counseling or online marriage counseling sessions consistently can lead to the following long-term gains. Bear in mind that the benefits of in-person marriage counseling, online marriage counseling, and online therapy are proven to be effective in equal ways.
Enhanced communication and modern techniques for constructively handling and managing conflict.
· Couples who participate in marriage counseling and online counseling can feel a re-engagement in the relationship and a gentle reminder of what attracted you to each other in the first instance. In simpler words, taking part in marriage counseling can assist rekindle the flame.
· Online therapy, marriage counseling, can assist you and your partner develop a new foundation for your relationship to stand on forging forward based on mutual respect. In this scenario, better communication skills learning in online therapy and marriage counseling lead to enhanced relationship behaviors.
· When couples take part in online counseling, online marriage counseling, they find a safe horizon to discuss issues they might have been avoiding. Speaking freely and honestly about problems in your marriage can lead to real solutions. These solutions are learned during counseling and online couples counseling sessions with professional therapists. Professional therapists assist couples to take the sting out of talking about real concerns in online therapy.
· As one’s marriage counseling and online couples therapy sessions progress, couples will notice that having the educated opinion and advice of a professional marriage counselors can make all the difference. The outside and unbiased point of view that couples gain during online marriage counseling and therapy sessions can assist you better understand the feelings and emotions of your respective partners.
· Marriage counseling and online therapy can assist married couples to gain a new outlook on how to understand each other’s strengths and weaknesses, and how you can use them to keep your relationship strong and happy. Online marriage counselors assist couples to learn how to stop using each other’s weaknesses as a tool in relationships.
Please understand that no relationship is perfect, but it does not mean you need to settle down for one fraught with conflict. Getting the help of a professional marriage counselor online can provide you with the assistance you need to work through issues with your partner constructively. The aim of marriage counseling online is to teach married couples how to work together rather than against each other. Professional couples therapists are trained to assist couples to begin to see each other as equal partners.
Your Counselor Is Now Just Skype/Video Call Away
During the current challenging time, it’s common to experience anxiety, depression, sleeplessness, and relationship challenges at home. While you are under lockdown and maintaining social distancing norms to help the country to control COVID-10 spread, your very own counsellor Shivani is now just a call and Skype video call away from you.
However, in this age of coronavirus, we hope to offer our therapeutic help. Change is difficult for all of us and changing the way you meet with your therapist is no exception. But try it before you disregard this option. This is a challenging moment in time, and fears and anxieties are running high.
You may find, telepsychology isn’t a second-rate option. Instead, it’s an effective and efficient upgrade to a valuable service!
Feel free to call Counselor Shivani Misri Sadhoo at +91-8860875040 for telephonic or video support and to book an online counselling session to address any relationship issues, emotional and psychological challenges.
Shivani Misri Sadhoo is an internationally recommended relationship Counsellor by world’s biggest and most trusted study and research-based foundation for couples therapy – Gottman Institute. She is trained on specialised key relationship counselling Skills from AIIMS, VIMHANS and various other reputed institutions. Counselor Shivani Misri Sadhoo, is also Certified for Emotionally Focused Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy.
Counsellor Shivani Misri Sadhoo is also a Certified Neuro Linguistic Practitioner with specialised training and experience in the field of affairs/betrayals, trust issues, difficulty communicating, conflicting values, bereavement, grief and loss (affairs, separation, divorce, childhood) and emotional health issue (anxiety, social anxiety, fear, depression, low mood).
Currently, Shivani Misri Sadhoo is one of the top counsellors with the HIGHEST Success Rate with over 17,000 happy couples and individuals (based in India and abroad), who has benefited from her therapy. Psychologist and Counselor Shivani Misri Sadhoo not only practice independently from her clinic in Greater Kailash, Delhi, India but also listed on the panel of eminent hospitals like IBS Hospital – Institute of Brain & Spine, Express Clinic, Fortis (formerly) based in Delhi.